How to perform a six year fire extinguisher inspection.
Fire extinguishers are your “First Line of Defense” in the event of a fire.
With so many different kinds of fire extinguishers, our team of experienced State certified technicians can help you find the best possible fit for your facility’s needs. Crisp-LaDew Fire Extinguisher has a full range of extinguisher-related services you can be confident that your equipment is:
- Located in the proper area and easily accessible
- Fully charged and ready for an emergency
- Appropriate for the hazards in your facility
- Ensuring your facility is compliant with NFPA standards and local fire codes.
Let Crisp-Ladew trained technicians train your personal. Crisp-LaDew can conduct an instructional class with tools, training to help with the development of a fire plan for your facility. Make sure your staff is as prepared as possible in the event of an emergency. We’ll help teach them where, when and how to use the extinguishers properly. At the end of the training, we’ll provide everyone with a certificate of completion. To learn more about our products, call Crisp-LaDew Fire Protection Services today at (817) 572-3663 or contact one of our representatives via our online contact form. Crisp-LaDew offices are located in Dallas, Fort Worth, Granbury and North Texas. Commercial and industrial fire Extinguishers with complete service support from Crisp-LaDew, one of the leading fire extinguisher inspection companies in Texas.
Portable Fire Extinguisher Service
The best program in the business. Don’t worry about a thing, we got your back on your complete network of portables from 1 – 100+ we take care of all the work and reporting details for you.
- Annual inspections & tag updates
- Hydrostatic testing to the NFPA 10 code requirements
- Safety and performance checks – evaluations
- NFPA & OSHA compliant. Inspections from Crisp-LaDew will ensure your total network of
- portables meets and exceeds requirements with national, state and local authorities.
- Check – verify test history and past test dates.
- Complete inspection of fire extinguishers from hoses to handles and frame (for dents and rust).
- Recharging and recommissioning extinguishers.*****Did you know that if a fire extinguisher is six years or older, it is required to be discharged, inspected and refilled by a licensed fire safety professional******
- Complete historical records at your fingertips: Vital service and maintenance records for each and every one of your portable fire extinguishers is kept up to date through Crisp-LaDew’s proprietary software. All of your records are available for instant access.
All work conducted on site by the trained, licensed professionals from Crisp-LaDew, one of the leading fire extinguisher inspection companies in Texas. Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual programs available. We notify you when your inspections are due. Call now for rates and details.